Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mystery woman II

Still on my mystery woman series, i decided to write this second poem even though i personally preferred the first because the first poem did raised a few eyebrows and generated a few gossips and questioning, those that konw me well konw that i sometimes enjoy being misunderstood at least even if just to continue keeping people in the dark. Anyway let me not get carried away, enjoy....



I wonder where my mystery woman has gone
I wonder if you even exist
A woman who I can really care for
A woman worth my love and care
A woman that will be down for my ride
If there is a mystery woman like this, you’ll be my knight in shining armor
My star, my sun, and my full moon
You’ll be my everlasting love,
Mystery woman, you’ll be my woman



We’ll be as close as we could be
Holding each other tight thinking of the next decision to make
Thinking about the future, our future
Staring into each other’s eyes
Knowing that your LOVE is true
My mystery woman
This is just a poem for you
But words can’t bring you to me my mystery woman.
Only fantasies can

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is thias what your mystery woman looks like?

Anonymous said...

wow razy...i used to know someone very much like your mystery woman before :)